Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Mercantile

Did I mention I was able to visit Ree Drummonds store and restaurant?
The Pioneer Woman Mercantile
Now this town is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere but if you are ever in this area I would recommend coming to do a little shopping and go upstairs to the BAKERY. The cinnamon rolls and cookies are a DEFINITE MUST!! 
The line to her restaurant was 4 HOURS long!
My husband stood in line for it , we thought it might be worth it! It was not , we were very disappointed... I would say her chicken fried steak with potatoes would be about the same as going to Babes chicken in Texas.
I was expecting it to be MORE I suppose after waiting inline 4 hours.

It is a fun place to visit and if you have time to stand in line you can always try the restaurant too!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning my table into a game checker table

Before the paint!  Sanding and getting ready for paint! I had my babies help too! Lots of elbow sanding! In the process of spray painting I ...