Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Turning my table into a game checker table


Before the paint! 
Sanding and getting ready for paint! I had my babies help too!





Lots of elbow sanding! In the process of spray painting I became blue too! Ha!

Complete!
I did 2 different color blues to offset the base and drawer.
With a white top!
Now for fun part. 
Painting a checker pattern on top.
For this I will need my husband to help!



Next I had my husband help me measure the middle and trace a checker board pattern.
Now all I have to do is paint it!
This should be easy I hope.



I still had to use tape because I did not want the colors to bleed together.
Here Im using to different shades of blue.

Complete! 
What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning my table into a game checker table

Before the paint!  Sanding and getting ready for paint! I had my babies help too! Lots of elbow sanding! In the process of spray painting I ...